Terms and Conditions
By subscribing to SWIMVICE, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years or older and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract to subscribe to SWIMVICE.
- Subscription: Your subscription to SWIMVICE will continue on a recurring basis until you cancel it. You will be charged on a monthly or annual basis, as specified at the time of purchase.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting customer service or through your account settings. If you cancel, your subscription will remain active until the end of the current billing period, after which it will not be renewed.
- Refunds: We do not offer refunds for subscriptions except in the case of a defective product or if required by law.
- Changes to the platform: We reserve the right to make changes to the platform, including adding or removing features, at any time without notice.
- Intellectual property: All content and materials on the platform, including but not limited to text, images, and videos, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and are the property of SWIMVICE or its licensors. You may not reproduce, distribute, or display any of the content or materials on the platform without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The platform is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the platform or the information, content, materials, or products included on the platform.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the platform, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert jurisdiction].
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or your use of the platform shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the [insert jurisdiction] rules of arbitration.